[rules-users] Checking in one rule the "result" of another rule

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:30:04 EST 2010

Some of the answer depends on how frequently or concurrently rule1 and
rule2 are expected to fire. But essentially a single counter incremented by
1
in rule1 and rule2 should be sufficient, but it must be provided
individually
for each set of fact participating in rule1, rule2 and rule3. (But this is
also
true for your list.)

-W