[rules-users] Drools Flow - Human Task

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:22:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am developing a drools flow application and at one point of the flow I
want end user (User of my website) to reply to some questions one by one
i.e. I'll show them a question on a web page and they'll answer it then next
question etc. It has a flow sequence depending on the answers of questions.
e.g. If user replied 'No' to Q1 then go to Q5 else go to Q2 etc. So I want
my flow to stop for a user input when the flow reaches to the 'Ask question'
stage. I have read the drools flow documentation and it looks like there is
an option to use Human Task which will cause my flow to stop at that point
and wait for user input but for that I'll have to use Apache Mina server and
will need to claim tasks etc. But I don't want that because my front end
application is in php and backend (Drools flow) is in java and I connect
both using webservice. So I just want to ask my front end that ask question
then front end will reply with an answer that I want to feed to my flow then
flow will continue and decide which question to ask next. The website users
are anonymous it can be anyone answering the questions.

Can anyone please give me an idea how to achieve this using drools flow?

Thank you