[rules-users] Timers' Week :)

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:35:38 EDT 2010

Hi cafebabe,

Thanks for the update. I'm trying my tests and I am not being able to get
timer running using persistence.

I create the session this way:

ksession = JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(kbase, null,
env);

I know all configuration is correct and persistence as its own is working
fine (i.e. I can suspend, resume flows, and complete work items without
problems) but timer is not being triggered when I call
ksession.fireUntilHalt() and the session was created with
JPAKnowledgeService class.

I am using the latest code from trunk as of yesterday July 26th.

Do you mind ziping up your example and uploading it here.

Thanks,

Nick.