[rules-users] Drools 5.0.1 in eclipse having memory issue

LokR manuel.payet at capgemini.com
Wed Jun 2 10:13:11 EDT 2010

Hi,
Actually, I'm not sure about where the error comes from, so, I'll tell for
two possibilities:
1)Eclipse itself is making a OutOfMemoryError
2)when you run you application using rules, you have a outOfMemoryError

1)Eclipse itself is maling a OutOfMemoryError
 -go in your eclipse installation folder
 -open the file name eclipse.ini
 -replace -Xmx512m by -Xmx1024m or whatever size should be appropriate

2) your application is doing it
 -right click on a source file
 -Run as
 -Run configurations...
 -Arguments
 -in vm arguments, just put -Xmx1024m or whatever size should be appropriate