[rules-users] Error Loading multiple input files

Mahalakshmi mr2809 at nyu.edu
Sun Jun 6 22:09:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have 3 separate text files with my input data. I need to load all the
input files data to my working memory and then fire the rules on this data.
I am able to work with just 1 input file. But when I try to add multiple
files - which I tried by adding an array of input files - my program
terminates giving me a FileNotFoundException.
Same problem occurs if I try to add an multiple .drl files ( different rule
files).

Can you guys please help me. Not understanding how to solve this error.
Also, how can I add my modified data to a new file. My new file gets created
and the rules which are fired do modify my data as required ( printed it on
the console)
But how do I store this information back to my working memory and print it
out to my output file.
All my input files have only 1 field in common otherwise are not related.

Is it a better option to have all data in only 1 input file??

Thanks you.

-M