[rules-users] Drools 5.1.0.M2 - BPMN2 process issue - Eclipse plugin. -- The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node

Vijay K Pandey VPandey at mdes.ms.gov
Mon Jun 7 00:42:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

I just downloaded the Drools 5.1.0.M2 (have been using the snapshot version of around 16th April 2010) - created a sample "rule flow file(start-->user task-->end) - bpmn2 version". But when I clicked the file to open it gave the following error (image attached)

"The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node" .

I understand this error is related to org.w3c.dom.Node where this method was added as part of DOM Level 3 and available in JDK 5+ . My project and eclipse is configured against JDK 6+ . Not sure why this error with M2.

May be it is because of the drools-bpmn2.jar included in the drools eclipse plugin? Can someone shed some light that where it might be going wrong.

[cid:image001.png at 01CB05D0.DAC32670]

Thanks
Vijay