[rules-users] Multiple Object referencing error

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Tue Jun 8 10:20:54 EDT 2010

You've still missed out the file which actually contains the main method which is where the exception is being thrown from...

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00