[rules-users] data manipulation

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Tue Jun 8 17:56:07 EDT 2010

You may also want to look into a JAXB type binding implementation, or something simpler like XMLBeans at Apache (http://xmlbeans.apache.org/).  You would then be able to simple push those populated objects (based on the Mortgage's XML schema) directly into working memory and only write rules to process plain beans.

Mauricio's suggestion is also really good. :)

best wishes,

Andrew