[rules-users] Drools Fusion into Drools Flow

Thorsten thorsten.schmidt84 at gmx.de
Wed Jun 9 09:27:29 EDT 2010

Hello out there,

have someone of you tried to combine Drools Fusion into Flow in order to
control the different steps of the propagating event stream. I know that
I can define some ruleflow groups (and the corresponding rules) and
order them visually but I am not sure if one group has to be finished
first before the next ruleflow sets in. The other problem is the
insertion of the data. Is there a way to let the data “flow” into and
thru my process?

In my last experiment I created some data manually using a action-node
but when I tried to insert them into a WorkingMemoryEntry point I
received a “funny” mismatch error:

WorkingMemoryEntryPoint<<

I am using Drools 5.1. M2, with Eclipse (20100218-1602)

Thanks and kind regards
Thorsten