[rules-users] JBOSS DROOLS Guvnor and SSO authentication

ShanzRules shanthakumar.peddada at patni.com
Wed Jun 9 12:46:36 EDT 2010

Hi
We would like to integrate guvnor with SSO(Sun access manager),
we have a portal application already integrated with sun access manager ,
and from portal we want  to have a guvnor link on it and if we click on the
link , it should redirect to the guvnor home page without again displaying
the guvnor login.guvnor should automatically read the user credentials and
redirect to the home page for rules editing.

Please provide the solution  if anyone has already implemented it.

Appreciate all your help

Regards,
Shantha