[rules-users] Facts are kept in the working memory instead of triggering rules

todoanv aneliya.todorova at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 16 06:28:21 EDT 2010

Hi!

I have a problem using Drools with a distributed application. Every node of
my application runs its own drools instance and the instances communicate
using pipelines. If I put a new fact into Drools it triggers the correct
rules locally and propagates the facts to all other nodes in order to
trigger the same rules there. In most cases the rules are triggered
correctly on the remote nodes. In some cases the facts are put into the
working memory but they don't fire the corresponding rules and are kept in
the working memory.

Can anyone tell me why this problem occurs and what I can do to solve it?

Thanks in advance

P.S: I'm sorry if this issue was already discussed but I didn't find an
existing thread.