[rules-users] dsl error- please help

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:37:22 EDT 2010

Again? You posted a similar problem some days ago. The stacktrace you have
posted doesn't involve any drools' class. Did you try to debug your code?
According to the error, I'm 90% sure that ruleSource is null.
Please, try to debug or try different solutions before posting here. What
you have here is a basic java error.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti