[rules-users] Guvnor: can I use resource bundles in the rules to return a message?

xalperte javier.alperte at rudder-tech.com
Sat Jun 19 02:20:25 EDT 2010

I'm using Guvnor to externalize the business rules from the application logic
but I detect some need that I do not know how to solve, is the case of
return a message for a given locale, that is something like
ResourceBundle.getBundle().

The idea is include the properties files into the Guvnor and open them from
the rules.

Is that possible? there is any way to do that without adding the files to
the application?