[rules-users] how to write a single constraint in split node

eyal edri eyal.edri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:52:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

i'm kind of new to Drools and still trying to build a simple process.
I'm trying to understand if (and how) it is possible to write a 'rule'
constraint inside a split node that won't require
writing the opposite rule for the 2nd target node.

for e.g. if i have a split node with 2 target nodes,
and my 1st constraint is "Url( score > 90)" -> this will take me to target
node 1.
i want that split node will know to go target node 2 in case the score is
less or equal to 90,
without the need to explicitly write the 2nd constraint as "Url (score <=
90)".

is that possible?

--
Eyal Edri