[rules-users] Drools Planner: Examples not working

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:28:52 EDT 2010

It's fixed in subversion a couple hours after the release.
CR1 will be released soon and it will fix it (and make it easier to try
several examples).
Sorry about that :)

> Drools planner's runExamples.sh is apparently slightly broken. Only the
> NQueens example works out of the box.
> To fix the other examples, just do
>
> mkdir data/curriculumcourse/input data/curriculumcourse/output
> data/examination/input data/examination/output data/pas/input
> data/pas/output
>
> before running ./runExamples.sh.

In Eclipse you can use the Drools plugin, but there's no specific
support for Drools Planner. If you got m2eclipse you can open the
pom.xml of the examples and run ExamplesApp from eclipse.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet