[rules-users] Timer Date definition for Timer nodes

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:53:09 EDT 2010

Hi Drools community :)

As per the BPMN standard: "In Normal Flow the Timer Intermediate Event acts
as a delay mechanism based on a specific time-date or a specific cycle
(e.g., every Monday at 9am) can be set that will trigger the Event."

So, my question is: Does Drools supports something like this? Can we set,
for example, a timer to run once every Monday at 9am? I am familiar with
Timer Delay and Timer Period but I am not looking for this behavior. I am
rather looking to schedule a specific date and time (e.g. Monday's at 9am).

Is this possible? If so, How is it configured?

Thanks,

Nick.