[rules-users] Couple of questions about Timers

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:11:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm working with timers and I have a couple of questions.

1) If I have more than one timer in a ruleflow definition, will
ksession.fireUntilHalt()/ksession.fireAllRules() take care of
starting/initializing all timers? Is one thread enough for multiple timers
or I need to handle timers individually?

2) If my flow terminates (normally or abnormally) do I need to clean/restart
the timers?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick.