[rules-users] Timers' Week :)

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:25:52 EDT 2010

Alright... two more:

1. If a process suspends, do timers keep running/firing?
2. Let's say I have workItem_1 --> workItem_2 --> workItem_3 of which
"workItem_1" suspends the flow and "workItem_3" has a timer. After reloading
the StatefulKnowledgeSession and completing "workItem_1" and moving on do I
need to restart the timer for "workItem_3"?

I would like to mention some inconsistent behavior I have experienced:
- ksession.fireUntilHalt() is not starting the timers, instead
ksession.fireAllRules() DOES.
- ksession.halt() does not stop the timers (if that is the way I'm supposed
to stop them)

Any tips or personal experience will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick.