[rules-users] execution using "java -jar x.jar ..." fails

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 10:57:56 EDT 2010

2010/6/23 Swindells, Thomas <TSwindells at nds.com>

>  What’s in your manifest in your jar file?
>

>From the extracted stuff, as proposed my Eclipse's jar builder:

$ cat META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: 1.6.0_0 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Main-Class: rss.aws.init.Main

(additional newline above this line)

Also should it be CP=”drools/*:drools/lib/*:.” Rather than droos?

> OK, typo, I'm using the same (correct) paths to /extra/drools-5.1.0.M2/
throughout, with echo $CP to confirm.

Happens with two different sets of Drools jars.

-W