[rules-users] Can I create WS to access Guvnor?

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:36:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a WS which will invoke the rules present in Guvnor and
sends back a response.
We have multiple applications which needs to execute the Rules present in
Guvnor and hence we thought of creating a WS which can be accessed by all
the applications.

We tried to use AXIS to create a WS but we are getting the below error when
we tried to run the java program (which we have created to fire rules
present in Guvnor) as webservice.

exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

The program runs fine as stand alone program. Any thoughts on this error /
suggestions would be of great help!!!

Thanks,
BB