[rules-users] Persistence issue using Oracle

wytten dale.wyttenbach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:44:07 EDT 2010

The 'identifer is too long' issue was addressed in
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2448.
However I have added the following comment to that issue:

<comment>
The fix is an improvement, but wouldn't it be better to avoid the
hibernate-specific @CollectionOfElements annotation?
Also the way things are I don't think I can override the table name
'EventTypes' because it is assumed here, in this fix.
</comment>

Are these concerns worthy of a new issue?  Not being able (at least not
easily) to override the table name is a nuisance.

Thanks.