[rules-users] Web Service interaction with Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:12:39 EDT 2010

Guvnor doesn't execute rules. It only acts as a repository. So you will need
to do a piece of software that takes the rules from guvnor, creates a kbase,
creates a ksession and exposes it (or a part of it) as web services.
I'm not an Execution Server expert, but as far as I know it provides you all
these functionalities.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:00 AM, Vignesh <viki.ccc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using a Web service which will invoke Guvnor to validate the data that
> is being passed as parameter to the rules, but i am not able to do so and I
> got some information that we can use Execution Server to use web service to
> interact with Guvnor.
>
> If anyone had used this functionality previously, please provide pointers
> on
> how to do this interaction or provide details regarding this.
>
> Thanks,
> Viki

Esteban Aliverti