[rules-users] Creating and deploying rules to Drools and JRules

Pavel Tavoda pavel.tavoda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 11:28:57 EDT 2010

Did you looked at drools DSL, templates and spreadsheet support?
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-expert/html_single/index.html#d0e5495
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-expert/html_single/index.html#d0e5765
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-expert/html_single/index.html#d0e6212

That is maybe way for your business people. We are using combination
of it for building rules. Technical people are using directly Rule
language. Business people use DSL and excel sheets for specifying
rules. It's easy to understand for business people if you give them
correct limited language or simple excel sheet where they can insert
their rules.

Pavel