[rules-users] Request for help to execute rule using drools5.0 from excel file

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Jun 30 09:53:56 EDT 2010

You don't "access" rules in excel, you define rules in excel which are generated and loaded into the knowledge base as you have done below.
You then need to create a session, add some facts to it and execute it:
Eg:
If collection is a collection of the facts you want to run through your model then:
StatelessKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatelessKnowledgeSession();
ksession.execute( collection );

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00