[rules-users] Time to Scale some Drools

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:43:17 EDT 2010

Hi man, I'm working on drool-grid exactly for those scenarios I will
be committing a new version next week, and it will be really nice if
you can take a look on it. After my commit next week I will include
more advanced technics to caching kbases on a distributed
environments. Can you share your sla requirements that you have? So I
can stress the current implementation.
Greetings!

- CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar