[rules-users] incomplete audit?

H.C. canterburry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:33:56 EDT 2010

I have started capturing audit info for my ruleflow execution and I see
multiple audit files being generated (audit.log, audit1.log and audit2.log).
While each file has content, only audit.log seems to display anything in the
audit view. However, I see the audit info in the viewer seems to end sooner
than my actual execution goes. I can hit breakpoints in later ruleflow
groups than are recorded in the audit. Is that captured in the other files
and if so, how can I load those into the audit view?