[rules-users] Question About Programmatically Creating Drools Rules Remotely

S. McKee scmckee at i-zoom.net
Wed Mar 17 21:28:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

If I understand correctly then, if I do the following:

1) Create a brl file
2) Using one of the webdav solutions listed, upload the brl file to the
correct package

Guvnor should be able to pick up the additional rules? Additionally, is
there anything specific I would have to do for creating an entirely new
package?

Thank You,

Scott McKee