[rules-users] Can't make OR Diverge Gateway (Split OR) work

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 10:31:11 EDT 2010

Hi Salaboy,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did that. I even checked directly to the xml just in case there was a
bug in the editor.
When I change type through the editor I see the split node change from AND
<parallelGateway> to XOR <exclusiveGateway> to OR <complexGateway> depending
on what type I select of course.
But at run time only AND and XOR work. For OR I get the problem described
above.

What I'm trying to achieve is run 2 out of the 3 options. That is, I want to
run for example Say Hello and Say Nothing nodes. So, basically 2 of the 3
constrains will be met.

Do OR node works for you when more than one constrain is met?

Thanks,

Nick