[rules-users] Performance monitoring and hotspot detection in rules?

H.C. canterburry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:59:35 EST 2010

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I figured 3 and 4 were currently possible but 1 and 2
puzzled me.

"it interates from root to tip repeatedly, so you can't easily determine how
long it spends in each node"

Sorry, looks like my prior statement (#2) was misleading. Actually, I don't
care so much about timing each condition of a rule but are looking to get
the total time it takes to evaluate all conditions of a rule. I am not
looking to break out statistics for each conditional statement of the rule.
Would this be easier/possible to do or does it face the same issues?

Thanks so much...was good talking to you guys at Rules Fest.