[rules-users] process-designer deserialization error

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sun Nov 7 19:01:56 EST 2010

Hi,

Yes, the NPE you are getting is because the package as defined in the
process is not the same as the package in Guvnor.  You can set the
package of your process either by changing the XML file as you
described, but there is also a package name property on the process
(just click the background of your process and check the properties
view).  You should be able to build your process on Guvnor if package
names match.

Kris