[rules-users] Unable to locate a login configuration

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Nov 10 05:15:05 EST 2010

Hi,

Please I need your help on this one. I keep getting the following exception on Tomcat (both 6 and 7) when running Guvnor. I can deploy it without problem, but when I hit the URL (http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/) the error message is printed on the Tomcat console and a 500 error message (
500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details) is displayed in the browser.

What am I missing in the installation process?

Thanks,
Klaus.

ERROR 10-11 05:02:53,771 (LoggingHelper.java:error:76)   Service method 'public
abstract org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.UserSecurityContext org.drools.guvnor.clie
nt.rpc.SecurityService.getCurrentUser()' threw an unexpected exception: java.lan
g.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration
        at com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:93)

        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome