[rules-users] Rules Flow Eclipse editor

Prafull Kumar to_prafull at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 01:26:42 EST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to know how we can modify the Rules flow eclipse editor look and
feel and functionality. e.g. If we have a Embedded Sub-Process in the flow and
reduce the size of it, the arrows are still displayed in the main canvas. Please
see the attached snapshot for reference.

How we can fix it? also if we want to open the Embedded Sub-Process in a new
window for easy maintainability/readability of the very complex processes, how
we can achieve it?

Going forward we are also looking to create the custom editor for the nodes.
Please guide us if its possible and there is any document for this.

Note: It seems that I can not attach files in the mailing list. Let me know if
its possible to share the image.

Regards, Prafull