[rules-users] KnowledgeBase JMX-Monitoring

Pentarakis pentarakis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:30:23 EST 2010

Hi!

I use Drools 5.1.1 and I read in the Drools-Integration-Documentation, that
JMX-Monitoring is possible for KnowledgeBases. (See Chapter 2.1.2.1 -
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-introduction/html_single/index.html#d0e63
See Chapter 2.1.2.1 - Drools-Integration-Documentation ).

My question is now:
Is there any documentation available on how exactly it can be used and what
is possible? In the Integration-Doc there is only written how to activate
it. Could someone maybe offer a simple example?
I tried to use it locally via jconsole but didn't see any drools-specific
MBeans. What are the requirements for using this build-in
JMX-functionallity?

Thank you very much in advance for your responses!!!

Kind regards,

Pentarakis