[rules-users] 401 Http Response while accessing a package

jegansp jegansp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:19:51 EST 2010

Hi,
I am using Drools 5.0 and Guvnor 5.1.1.

I am trying to access a package from Guvnor in a Java application. It gives
the below error message.

Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL:
http://localhost:8080/drools-5.1.1-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/pricing/LATEST

I searched the other threads in this forum and added "basicAuthentication"
to my change-set.xml, but still the same problem.

Is there any other configurations required for this?

Have uploaded my change-set.xml and my java file here. Please help me
resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Jegan

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n1908870/change-set.xml