[rules-users] Drools 5.1 and JMX

Agarwal, Beena BAgarwal at ea.com
Tue Nov 16 21:48:03 EST 2010

I've enabled JMX using the following configuration
KnowledgeBaseConfiguration kbaseConf = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration();
                kbaseConf.setOption(MBeansOption.ENABLED);
                commonKB = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase("kb-"+gameCode, kbaseConf);
                commonKB.addKnowledgePackages(kbuilder.getKnowledgePackages());

I see the Mbeans in jconsole. However, don't have any session information.  I tried using both stateless and stateful sessions.
>From looking at the source code stateful sessions are automatically registered.
I'm looking for sessions stats for rules such as totalActivationsCreated, totalActivationsFired, etc.
Is there something I need to do to enable that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Beena