[rules-users] rules-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 89

Shivram kalwar shivramsir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:16:33 EST 2010

Hello All ,

I have 2 question on drools 5.1 ,I am using the Tomcat server,

1)where can i see the drools file(.drl) converted into .java file, I mean
internally drools convert the .drl into .java and uses the .java at runtime
?

2) suppose in drools  when condition it has many statements so how the logic
works for then condition ..

i Have statement in when for some object the working memory got modified for
some it is not and there are many conditional statements(true or flase) are
there on  multiple Object(like Parts ,Discount, etc)

Thank you very much for you guideline in advance.

shiv