[rules-users] Validate/View Source or new rule (Decision table- web guided editor) - SerializationException - Guvnor 5.1.1

Steven Herod steven.herod at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 02:25:41 EST 2010

I'm going to take stab and say its a mismatch between the GWT client and the
server side code.

I.e the data model on the server side was updated in 5.1.1, but the client
wasn't refreshed to use it - since GWT generates the client side JS data
model atcompile time.

Might have to patch and build your own copy to fix it?