[rules-users] Maven builds for drools-flow

Brian Wallis brian.wallis at infomedix.com.au
Sun Nov 28 02:41:18 EST 2010

On 28/11/2010, at 2:03 PM, Brian Wallis wrote:

> I'm trying to get a simple standalone drools-flow build working using maven and cannot seem to resolve the dependencies.
>
> What are the dependencies for drools-flow? I've found mention of drools-flow-core and drools-flow-compiler but they are only available for 5.2.0 snapshot and I was wanting to use 5.1.1.

OK, I think I have worked out the dependencies for 5.1.1:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
      <artifactId>drools-process-task</artifactId>
      <version>5.1.1</version>
    </dependency>

seems to get everything that I need for now.

Brian Wallis
InfoMedix | Architect
p: 3 8615 4553 | f: 3 8615 4501
e: brian.wallis at infomedix.com.au
Level 5, 451 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000