[rules-users] Opportunity

Jonathan Becker Jonathanb at triadgroup.com
Tue Nov 30 20:30:39 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry to post on this forum, but I've got to say, I'm have a bear of
time finding people skilled with either Drools or jRules.  I have
multiple FTE/permanent opportunities for strong engineers in the greater
Seattle area.  My client is profitable, privately-held, has zero debt
and is growing at a rate of 50%.  If you're at all curious, please shoot
me an email for details.  If you know someone who's interested, I pay a
substantial finder's fee if my client hires them.  Thanks for your time
and sorry to interrupt!

Regards,

Jonathan Becker

Senior Account Manager

o: (425) 454-0282 ext 160 | f: (425) 454-5784

www.triadgroup.com | jonathanb at triadgroup.com