[rules-users] Rules Flow Eclipse editor

Prafull Kumar to_prafull at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 12:24:03 EST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to know how we can modify the Rules flow eclipse editor look and
feel and functionality. e.g. If we have a Embedded Sub-Process in the flow and
reduce the size of it, the arrows are still displayed in the main canvas.

How we can fix it? also if we want to open the Embedded Sub-Process in a new
window for easy maintainability/readability of the very complex processes, how
we can achieve it?

Please see the attached snapshot for reference.

Going forward we are also looking to create the custom editor for the nodes.
Please guide us if its possible and there is any document for this.

Regards, Prafull