[rules-users] University of Texas Austin

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Oct 4 10:55:04 EDT 2010

  I'm looking for locations for the next USA based conference for
febuary (end of febuary).
http://blog.athico.com/2010/09/drools-boot-camps-2011-usa-and-emea.html

I figured most people want somewhere warm and Austin is centrally
located. I don't know about pricing but Austin University seems to have
nice conference facilities:
http://www.meetattexas.com/

If we do this around austin university it would be good if we could
double up organisation with the local logic based programming groups,
maybe a professor at Austin University wants to be actively involved? If
anyone has any ideas, please let me know :)

Mark