[rules-users] Get instance from working memory and update it in the flow

Yaniv Itzhaki iyaniv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:54:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I need to update an instance from the working memory in my Action/Script
node in process flow.

I have an instance in the working memory which I updating inside my rules,
furthermoreת I need to update it inside my action node.

Is there an option to retrieve this object instance during the flow? I have
a constrain at the beginning of the flow which filter out all other
instances of this object and leaves only the relevant instance.

I am using the context.getVariable("instName") and
context.setVariable("instName", object), but my problem is to get the
specific instance because the constrain component doesnt allow me to use the
setVariable...

Thanks
Yaniv