[rules-users] Spring , Ruleflow and KnowledgeBuilderConfiguration

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Thu Oct 7 07:26:11 EDT 2010

I'm using drools flow in my spring application and am currently using the following to configure the kbase I use:
      <drools:kbase id="ingestKbase">
            <drools:resources>
                  <drools:resource type="DRL"
                        source="classpath:ingest/drools/ingest.drl" />
                  <drools:resource type="DRF"
                        source="classpath:ingest/drools/ingest.rf" />
            </drools:resources>

            <drools:configuration>
                  <drools:mbeans enabled="true" />
            </drools:configuration>
      </drools:kbase>

When I run I'm getting a big error:
Process Compilation error : org.drools.lang.descr.ProcessDescr at 7a40fc
      vcm/ingest/Process_vcm_ingest_0.java (7:281) : Syntax error on tokens, ( expected instead
      vcm/ingest/Process_vcm_ingest_0.java (7:281) : The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable ...

Firstly it looks like ProcessDescr needs a sensible toString method implemented - preferably actually saying which resource it is attempting to compile.

I'm guessing that I've got some syntax errors in my ruleflow file (even though the eclipse plugin claims it validates fine).
I've seen that the knowledge builder configuration has the option drools.dump.dir, but how can I set this within Spring?

Thanks,

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00