[rules-users] Guvnor LHS and RHS questions

Minh Huon mhuon at dna20.com
Thu Oct 7 20:30:38 EDT 2010

  Look at screen shot for questions 1 and 2

UI is a little screwy but you can check for null.

As for question 3, if you look at the source of your drl, you'll see if
you have a named reference to your object if not, you cannot use it on
the right hand side.  If you look at my rule, I'm setting the contents
of *override *to *resultNumberToPick *which is what I think your trying
to accomplish.

hth

Minh