[rules-users] Script Task BUG????

Yaniv Itzhaki iyaniv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:43:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange bug (or feature???). I added a script task
(name="A") in my main process which just running System.out.println("Script
A");
I also added another script task (name="B") in my sub-process which is
running System.out.println("Script B");
But, when I am running the process I get the following  output:
Script B
Script B

I continued to test this issue and added another script
task (name="C") with System.out.println("Script C"); in another sub-process
and I get:
Script C
Script C
Script C

If I add the line for every script System.out.println("Script X
"+context.getNodeInstance().getNodeName()) I get the following:
Script C A
Script C B
Script C C

Is it normal? how come I have this behavior???

Yaniv