[rules-users] Decision table example

morge maxime.morge at lifl.fr
Thu Oct 14 05:37:55 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I am trying to run with Drools 5.1. the decision table example available
here:
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-380

Unfortunately, I have the following errors:
Warning:  Property storage name for 5 is empty - setting to Root Entry
Warning:  Cannot read name ranges for ClaimTypes - setting to empty
Warning:  Cell at C33 not present - adding a blank
[47,17]: [ERR 102] Line 47:17 mismatched input '"15-23"' expecting ')' in
rule "CarInsuranceExample_19" in pattern c.isInAgeGroup

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

MM.