[rules-users] GWT Console and WSHT Rendering

sam.squire at paretopartners.com sam.squire at paretopartners.com
Thu Oct 14 09:07:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

Does anyone know where the form data in Evaluation.bpmn comes from? I am
referring to the dropdown list and the checkboxes in the displayed form
from the gwt-console.

They do not seem to come from Evaluation.bpmn itself.

Are they inserted into the H2 database? If so, where and when?

Sam Squire

This message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator and then immediately delete this message. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://www.bnymellon.com/disclaimer/piml.html for certain disclosures.