[rules-users] Loading StatefulKnowledgeSession and Session-ID-Concept

O.S. troshmail at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:08:51 EDT 2010

  Hi,
I have a question concerning the id-concept of StatefullKnowledgeSessions:
int sessionId = ksession.getId();

While looking up the KnowledgeStoreService-Interface I was a little bit
confused about the loadStatefulKnowledgeSession(...) Method:
|*loadStatefulKnowledgeSession*(int id, KnowledgeBase kbase,
KnowledgeSessionConfiguration configuration, Environment environment)|

I think the first parameter is the session id (see above). But why does
he needs the kbase, config and environment too? Is the session id not
global? Is she bound to one or more of the Classes/Instances
(|kbase|,|configuration,||environment)|?
|If the id| is bound, it will implicitly mean that there can be more
than one ksessions with the same id?

Kind regards,

O.S.