[rules-users] FaultVariable local?

marton.bokor marton.bokor at gfthu.com
Mon Oct 18 08:20:57 EDT 2010

Hi  All,
I have a fault handler with a fault variable which calls an event having the
fault variable of the same name (all in the same .rf file). I want it to be
local and my question is:
1) Will this variable be local or it will be fetched from the session global
to the process?
2) Is there a way to make it local in the handling event? For example by
declaring a composite node with a variable of the same name in its
namespace?
I'm asking this because I am introducing OR split nodes which run parallel
and don't want to mix the fault variable values.
Thanks,
Marton