[rules-users] Stateless K-Session but no Sequential Mode

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:34:27 EDT 2010

Indeed I have, and I've read it down to the last paragraph:
"Sequential mode can only be used with a Stateless Session and is off
by default. To turn it on, either call..." This tells me about a
StatelessKnowledgeSession WITH sequential mode.

So, what if I create a StatelessKnowledgeSession from a KnowledgeBase,
but do not turn sequential mode on?

Best
-W